Recorder Error after updating to version 7.0

Hello! Recorder does not work after update to version 7. When searching for any locator, an error [Info] Executing: | Click | XPath = // Form [@ID = ‘Title-search-Container’]/Div [3]/Div/Div/Div/Div/Div [2]/Div [2]/A/Span [2] | |
[Error] Cannot Read Properties of Undefined (Reading ‘Unwraph’). This applies both to the old cases and new ones.

ср, 29 мая 2024 г. в 15:01, Albert Vu via Katalon Community <notifications@katalon.discoursemail.com>:

3 Likes

I am seeing the runScript command no longer garners a prompt window to enter data which makes all of my test virtually worthless as I rely on the that variable throughout my test suite.

runScript return prompt("Enter baseURL.") baseURL

And I too am getting the error [error] Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘unwrap’)

Edit - I see there is another thread discussing issues with the new recorder and while the title doesn’t lend itself to the errors mentioned it does reference mine. Why is Katalon Recorder v7.0 drastically slower than v6.0.3?

Also here Return prompt no longer working

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your topic. Please note that it may take a little while before a member of our community or from Katalon team responds to you.

Thanks!

Hello, yes there are other threads, I reported this last week and was informed by Katalon yesterday that they have raised a bug and are working on a fix

1 Like

Hi there Igor @igor.ustinov2222, :wave:

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. We appreciate your help in identifying problems and unusual behaviors.

We will be forwarding your issue to our Recorder team soon. Before doing so, could you please provide the following:

1. The web page that you were testing with Katalon Recorder.
  2. The steps to reproduce the bug.
  3. A screen recording of the bug in action.

The information above will be very helpful to our Recorder team!

:information_source: Additionally, you could also contact our Recorder team via the email: recorder-services@katalon.com for faster support, bug report, or feature requests.

Thanks,
Katalon Community team

Hello Igor, I am Vy from the product team of Katalon Recorder. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I have documented this bug in our backlog and will conduct a thorough investigation based on the details provided in your email. Rest assured, we will keep you informed once the bug has been resolved.

How would we roll back to the previous version?

Hi,