Runtime Engine with Docker - "Machine Quota Exceeded"

Hi guy,

I’m trying to run a test suite in docker but Katalon is throwing “Machine Quota Exceeded” message.

I have a license that I access via API key. The test suite executes fine from command line. Any help greatly appreciated.

Below is the command I’m executing:

docker run -t --rm -v "$(pwd)"/project_folder katalonstudio/katalon katalonc.sh - 
projectPath="C:\Users\Username\katalon_studio_7\project_folder\project.prj" - 
browserType="Firefox" -retry=0 -statusDelay=15 -testSuitePath="Test Suites/onetool-gui-testing" - 
apiKey="*********"

Thanks again.

Hi @s.walsh

1/ Have you ever converted the license to an offline license ?

2/ If you have not, then try to to to TestOps > Organization > Licenses and check on the Runtime Engine tab (or Floating Runtime Engine if you purchased a DevOps license). At the bottom of the page you should see a Registered Machines section where on the right hand side there’s a button to remove the machine from that list. Please try and see if that works.

Hi ThanhTo,

Thank you for you’re reply - much appreciated.

Where I had a Runtime Engine license - it has now disappeared and so there are no actionable features under ‘Registered Machines’.

Can you think of a reason a license would vanish without warning? Note - the license was purchased 5 days ago so it has not expired.

Thanks again.