Hi Community members,
We would like to announce some new updates coming to the Katalon Platform as below…
You can now schedule test runs in TestCloud environment with the latest browser version of:
- Chrome (108 - 110) and Firefox (1077 - 110) on Windows, Linux, and macOS;
- Edge Chromium (108 - 110) for Windows and macOS.
We have been improving the new UI of the schedule test run dialog in TestOps with the following enhancements:
You can now see the environment configured for test suites when running tests with TSC (Test Suite Collection).
You can now save or cancel environment configurations.
If you are one of our trial users, you can now contact our sales team directly via the TestCloud trial quota banner.
Should you mark a test suite within a TSC as Not Run from Katalon Studio, said test suite will not be displayed in the Test Run on TestOps to ensure that all remaining test suites can be executed successfully.
At the moment, there are some improper values responđe from API using in Mobile browser testing Katalon Studio version 8.6.0. We have updated as below:
- When you run tests with iOS devices provided by SauceLab or LambdaTest, the Platform/PlatformName should be IOS.
- When you run tests with Android devices provided by SauceLab or LambdaTest, Platform/PlatformNanme is ANDROID.
Power up with Jira Webhook, now you can manage your projects and stay on top of your tasks with real-time updates effortlessly.
- Up-to-date Jira defect data.
- Automate your workflow.
From monitoring for defects to fixing them, you can keep your projects running smoothly with:
- Data Visualization to help you monitor the state of quality.
- A Defect list to help you to drill down to details.