Hi Community members,
Today we are excited to introduce StudioAssist, the latest addition to our growing list of AI-augmented features!
StudioAssist is a coding companion designed to streamline your Katalon Studio programming workflow, and enhance your productivity and clarity. Leveraging the power of GPT and Katalon Studio, this feature provides context-base code suggestions as well as the ability to provide detailed descriptions of existing codes.
Explore StudioAssist and learn how to use it by visiting our blog post below
Read our documentation to learn how to set up StudioAssist
If during your usage, you spot a bug/error or have an idea/suggestions on how to improve StudioAssist, then feel free to create a topic in … and take advantage of our Bug Catcher initiative to get rewarded as part of our Contibutor Program.
For other usage-related questions about StudioAssist, please create a topic in Katalon Studio
How to invite people to this thread?
- Scroll down to the bottom of the thread where you see the Share button, and click on it
- In the modal that appears, click on Invite
- Next, specifiy the number that you are going to invite in the “Max uses" field.
- Finally, click on Save Invite, and you will get an invitation link that you can then send to your friends, family, or colleagues.
Note: Make sure that the “Arrive at topic" field display the name of this thread: Introducing StudioAssist in Katalon Studio
How do I know if someone has accepted my invitation?
- Click on your profile picture in the upper-right corner, then click the button at the bottom
- Click on “Invites”
- In the next screen that appears, you will see a list of your current and past invitation links. along with the creation dates and expiry dates, as well as how many people have redeemed a.k.a. accepted your invitation.
My lucky number is: 97
And here is my StudioAssist Screenshot:
Thanks for trying out our newest feature!!! Would love to hear your feedback about how this feature will help you in your daily work. Cheers!
This is an amazing feature! I have had a brief hand trying out this feature and it surely will act as an accelerator for the testers!
Hi, I am getting an error while trying to generate/explain code and I am wondering the best way to go about tracking down the cause. Is there a log I can look into?
It will not let me upload an image but my error is javax ssl error