[New Release] Introducing StudioAssist in Katalon Studio πŸŽ‰

social post

Hi Community members, :wave:

Today we are excited to introduce StudioAssist, the latest addition to our growing list of AI-augmented features!

StudioAssist is a coding companion designed to streamline your Katalon Studio programming workflow, and enhance your productivity and clarity. Leveraging the power of GPT and Katalon Studio, this feature provides context-base code suggestions as well as the ability to provide detailed descriptions of existing codes.

Explore StudioAssist and learn how to use it by visiting our blog post below :point_down:

:information_source: Read our documentation to learn how to set up StudioAssist

If during your usage, you spot a bug/error or have an idea/suggestions on how to improve StudioAssist, then feel free to create a topic in … and take advantage of our Bug Catcher initiative to get rewarded as part of our Contibutor Program.

For other usage-related questions about StudioAssist, please create a topic in Katalon Studio

Happy testing! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

How to invite people to this thread?

1. Scroll down to the bottom of the thread where you see the :link:Share button, and click on it
  2. In the modal that appears, click on Invite
  3. Next, specifiy the number that you are going to invite in the β€œMax uses" field.
  4. Finally, click on :link:Save Invite, and you will get an invitation link that you can then send to your friends, family, or colleagues.

:pushpin: Note: Make sure that the β€œArrive at topic" field display the name of this thread: Introducing StudioAssist in Katalon Studio :tada:

How do I know if someone has accepted my invitation?

1. Click on your profile picture in the upper-right corner, then click the button at the bottom
  2. Click on β€œInvites”
  3. In the next screen that appears, you will see a list of your current and past invitation links. along with the creation dates and expiry dates, as well as how many people have redeemed a.k.a. accepted your invitation.

1 Like

My lucky number is: 97

And here is my StudioAssist Screenshot:

3 Likes

Thanks for trying out our newest feature!!! Would love to hear your feedback about how this feature will help you in your daily work. Cheers!

1 Like

This is an amazing feature! I have had a brief hand trying out this feature and it surely will act as an accelerator for the testers!

3 Likes

Hi, I am getting an error while trying to generate/explain code and I am wondering the best way to go about tracking down the cause. Is there a log I can look into?

Add images

It will not let me upload an image but my error is javax ssl error

A post was split to a new topic: Does Katalon have, or plan to develop a plugin for Azure DevOps?

Hello everyone, quick update to let you all know that StudioAssist is now included by default in KSE and no OpenAI configuration is needed to use it. Here is the updated documentation: StudioAssist in Katalon Studio | Katalon Docs

2 Likes

Hi @lucio, Which version do we need to use?
Thanks!

Hey @Dave_Evers , Studio 9.4.

1 Like