Katalon IDE It does not suggest the code

It does not suggest the code

Please, follow any relevant advice in this thread:

Katalon 64-5.8.6, intellisense/autocomplete has stopped being functional in Script mode.
I found a fix on my machine. The autocomplete was turned on, but was only activated by a dot (".") after 500ms. I was typing past the dot quickly enough that the autocomplete was not triggering. Fix:

- Go to Window > Katalon Studio Preferences > Java > Editor > Content Assist
- In the Auto Activation section, change the “Auto activation triggers for Java” field from “.” to “ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.”

6 Likes

@Matthew McGee

Nice!

Thanks for the workaround. i was also struggling with this. I followed your steps and now it is working. But Katalon should have this automatic.

I am facing this issue with the most recent version of Katalon. I have tried the work around provided, but it did not help. I have had this issue for a while now, but I have finally gotten to the point where it needs fixed.

PLEASE HELP!

1 Like

Me too. I am having problems with the most recent Katalon Studio update (7.9.1) with the content assist feature.

facing same issue, why is this not getting picked up by Katalon team?

Hi,
I tried the work around but it doesn’t work.
Any other solution please??

A few of us had to modify Eclipse settings…

http://forum.katalon.com/t/clicking-control-space-does-not-give-method-suggestions-after-updating-to-katalon-v7-9-1-windows-10/52285/2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.