Please search for existing issues to avoid creating duplicates.
This thread is closed however.
Describe the problem you have
Intellisense cumbersome in certain areas outlined below:
- Deleting all non-white space content on a line doesn’t remove autocomplete recommendations, need to press escape.
- Auto activation triggers for Java should default to a-zA-Z.
Describe the feature you’d like or how the current features need to be updated.
- Deleting all non-white space content on line stops autocomplete recommendations (behavior seen in Intellij IDE)
- Add a-ZA-Z. option as default.
Finally, please answer this question:
How would your work be affected if this issue has not been resolved?
2. I can continue my job, resolving this ticket can boost my performance