Katalon Certification Program is not updated!

Hi everyone, lately I’ve been facing multiple issue on my process of getting the katalon certification. I’ve noticed my progress for Practitioner Level, Professional Level and Expert Level doesn’t reflect even after 2 days. Below is the screenshot:-

• Test results on Katalon TestOps: 0/50
  • Test executions on Katalon TestCloud through TestOps: 0/3

I’ve run the test case in Katalon Platform and use the Katalon Testcloud.

• Test results on Katalon TestOps: 0/100
  • Visual testing checkpoints: 0/10
  • Test run executions on TestOps agents using Katalon Runtime Engine: 0/5

I’ve run the test case using TestOps agents using Katalon Runtime Engine but not progress shown after 2 days

.- Test results on Katalon TestOps: 0/250

• TestCloud Tunnel configuration for executions in a private domain: 0/1

I’ve managed to execute TestCloud Tunnel using private domain for multiple time. The connect towards are successful and test suite successfully executed. However, after 2 days, things not reflected in Expert certification progress

I do really need Katalon Team helps urgently for me to achieve all these certifications.

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your topic. Please note that it may take a little while before a member of our community or from Katalon team responds to you.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know your issue. I found a similar discussion here: Finding it hard to meet some certification criteria? Then read this topic! - #29 by vz.pham. Please help follow up there. Thank you

Hi there @shahanaznatasha, :wave:

Welcome to our forum.

Did you know, that we are currently running our quarterly Ask Katalon Anything (AKA) activity on the forum? From now till 2024-06-19T16:59:00Z, feel free to ask our Product Support team any Katalon-related questions about setting up & optimize Katalon for your projects, alongside best practices for Web/Mobile/API Testing.

Join AKA by visiting the thread below (simply copy and paste your question in the thread) :point_down:

Hi there. Could you send the screenshots of each requirement you’re asking?

1 Like

Hi there, your data for Test results on Katalon TestOps and Test executions on Katalon TestCloud through TestOps has been updated. @shahanaznatasha

Hi there,

Here’s the latest update. For Practioner Level is already completed. Thanks

Below is For Professional Level.

I’ve managed to execute test suite using CI/CD Katalon RunTime Engine using the katalonc.exe from the command prompt and its works successfully as below picture but not reflected in Katalon Professional Certification.

Next is the Visual Testing checkpoint, I’ve managed to execute but still didnt reflect in the certification part.

Hi there,

For Expert Level, below is the issue I been facing at the moment.

• TestCloud Tunnel configuration for executions in a private domain: 0/1

I managed to execute for private domain and below is the evidence during my execution.

setting up cloud tunnel using cmd. Kt.Exe as below

and I successfully created the private local testing.

the test cloud tunnel status active in Test Cloud.

The execution successful as per screenshot below:-

I need your attention to help me complete the certification. Thanks in advance @viet.nguyen

Hi @shahanaznatasha, congrats on your Practitioner certification.

1. For the Test run executions on TestOps agents using Katalon Runtime Engine, you will need to set an agent and run an execution via TestOps (not Studio). See this guide: Finding it hard to meet some certification criteria? Then read this topic!

2. For the visual testing requirements, try to use take-screenshot keywords in your tests in Katalon Studio.

3. For the TestCloud tunnel, try to set up and run an execution through TestOps, not Studio: Finding it hard to meet some certification criteria? Then read this topic!

Hope these help.

Hi @viet.nguyen ,

For Expert Level, I am having issue on the Test Cloud Tunnel Configuration for private executions in private domain like screenshot below.

I managed to execute for private domain at Katalon Test Ops as per screenshot below but its not updated in Expert Certification Checklist.

I need your attention to help me complete the certification. Thanks in advance

Hi @viet.nguyen ,

For Professional Level, I am having issue on the visual testing checkpoints.

I managed to execute the visual testing scenario like screenshot below but not updated in the certification checklist as screenshot above.

I need your attention to help me complete the certification. Thanks in advance

Hi @viet.nguyen ,

All the mentioned issue above has been reflected today on my professional and expert certification. I have managed to achieve all level of certification. Thanks for guiding and helping me. Much appreciated.

Hi @shahanaznatasha I’m glad to hear that! The system is not really updating in real time. So it needed some time to reflect data to your dashboard. Anyway, congrats on your achievements!