Regarding to Katalon certification

Ganesh this side, am practicing on Katalon Studio also I have completed Practitioner Level Certification, but for Professional level certification &
Expert level certification I’ve tried several times but unfortunately not getting didn’t understand what is missing/what is going wrong, would anyone you please suggest how can I complete the following part. (It’s already done from my side but not updated)

1. Professional level certification -
    • Visual testing checkpoints: 0/10
    • Test run executions on TestOps agents using Katalon Runtime Engine: 0/5
  2. Expert level certification -
    • TestCloud Tunnel configuration for executions in a private domain: 0/1
1 Like

same with me, I have successfully executed test “TestCloud Tunnel configuration for executions in a private domain” on the 21Dec and after two days I see it is not updated. tried it today few times

![image|660x140](upload://yzPx41nvwlMTlyrJAFvs0GNTSe9.png)

Add i
mages

2 Likes

Hi,

I will tag @viet.nguyen here to support you with this problem. Thank you

1 Like

Hi @venkata.jakkaraju now I completed Expert Level certification, please help me in following -

Professional level certification -

• Visual testing checkpoints: 0/10
  • Test run executions on TestOps agents using Katalon Runtime Engine: 0/5

Hi there. Please try to run a test execution with a TestCloud Tunnel through Katalon TestOps. It should help you complete this requirement.

Hi there. For the visual testing checkpoints, try to use taking screenshot keywords in your tests. For the other requirement, try to set up a local agent and run a test execution with such agent via TestOps. You can see other user shared their steps for this in the category https://forum.katalon.com/c/product-forums/academy/91.

Does it need License to run? i am gettng a message yout trial period for test cloud has expired

Hi @venkata.jakkaraju. Yes, you will need a license to use Katalon TestCloud unless you’re still in your trial time. You can check this topic for a way to get access to TestCloud: How to get free access to Katalon solutions for the Certification Program?