Last Requirements not updating in Katalon Certifications-Practitioner level certification - Test executions on Katalon TestCloud through TestOps: 0/3

Hi, my progress is not updated in Katalon Certifications-Practitioner level certification

I’ve read that in order to obtain certifications it’s necessary to use Katalon Platform instead of Katalon Standalone (the one that I’m using currently).
Could this be the cause of the issue?

Last Requirements not updating - Test executions on Katalon TestCloud through TestOps: 0/3

This is Enterprise and like below have- > access to all the paid features

1 Like

You have to run these tests on Katalon test cloud.

Go to katalon test ops , schedule run and choose your options

Hi @oshanilakchani , to meet this requirement, you will need to use Katalon TestCloud. If you are still in your trial period, you will have access to TestCloud (but limited), which you can take advantage of to meet the requirement. If you don’t have access to TestCloud (for example, due to the end of your trial period), you can make use of the Kudos Rewards Scheme to earn access to this solution. More details can be found here.

For the steps to meet the requirement, you can check out the Katalon Certification category, there are many topics from peers that share the steps.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

In the header, it self-displays below the MSG:

So I’m unable to run more than 2 runs, And I already have - a KSE license.

Your TestCloud free trial has expired. You cannot schedule test runs in the TestCloud environment. Buy a TestCloud licence or
Contact Sales.

And certification it self still display >>>>
Test executions on Katalon TestCloud through TestOps: 0/3