Failed to Activate Katalon Account

Hello, I have an issue. I am trying to use Katalon with a new account, but when attempting to activate, I encounter the error “You are using a legacy version of Katalon Studio. Please upgrade to the latest version to continue.” For your information, I am using Katalon version 9.0.0 and do not intend to use the latest version due to some paid features. I have tried activating on the latest Katalon and succeeded, but when logging in on Katalon v9.0.0, I still face the same issue.

Is there any way to resolve this so that I can continue using Katalon v9.0.0?

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your topic. Please note that it may take a little while before a member of our community or from Katalon team responds to you.

Thanks!

Hi @Willis_Williandy ,

Are you an Enterprise or Free user? If you are free user, please help download the latest Katalon Free version.

Hi Elly thansk for the response,

I am a free user. I have tried using the latest version of Katalon and it worked, but if I still want to use Katalon version 9.0.0, is there a way to resolve this issue?

Hi,

Thank you for letting me know your demand. However, to be a Free user, you are always required to use the latest version. Hope this can be clear. Thank you

Okay, thanks for your information :grinning: