Hello, I have an issue. I am trying to use Katalon with a new account, but when attempting to activate, I encounter the error “You are using a legacy version of Katalon Studio. Please upgrade to the latest version to continue.” For your information, I am using Katalon version 9.0.0 and do not intend to use the latest version due to some paid features. I have tried activating on the latest Katalon and succeeded, but when logging in on Katalon v9.0.0, I still face the same issue.
I am a free user. I have tried using the latest version of Katalon and it worked, but if I still want to use Katalon version 9.0.0, is there a way to resolve this issue?
Thank you for letting me know your demand. However, to be a Free user, you are always required to use the latest version. Hope this can be clear. Thank you