Cannot Activate Katalon 8.6.8

One of my team mates, has a problem in using Katalon Studio 8 version. I will provide a brief history below

• She has installed Katalon Studio 9 Version in her machine first
    • This version is not compatible with our current code base
  • She removed Katalon 9 and tried to use Katalon Studio 8.6.8 build 208, most of us are using
  • When she tried to use it, below error is shown indicating she has to use the latest version. None of us has this issue

Dinushi

• We tried to remove her profile and re-create again but still the problem is not solved

Appreciate if a solution to this can be suggested.

4 Likes

Hi @asantha.heiyanthuduw,

Welcome to our forum!

I will be tagging my colleagues @xuan.tran and @Elly_Tran here so that they can take a look at your thread.

May I also ask if your team is one of our paid customers?

Thanks,
Albert

Hi Albert,

I am working for IFS.
Our company is a payed customer. All of our Katalon users are not on Enterprise at the mement. The user with this issue is using Katalon free version and that is why I didn’t create a support issue.

Best Regards,
/Asantha

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for giving us the information. I will contact my team and ask about this legacy. Back to you soon

I am facing a similar issue please help out, the user I am trying to login is currently not licensed to enterprise version.

1 Like

Hi all, Can you please share whether you have login KS before Mar 2024?

we have tried to reinstall version and login, in April.

Yes, an free trial for enterprise version 9 has been created and logged in before march 2024 and the trial has been expired.

Hi @asantha.heiyanthuduw and @vijavijayalakshmi,

Have you been active with KS Legacy version (version prior to v9.3.1, except 8.6.9) before March 15, 2024? We hope this helps:

1. If you’ve already logged in to KS Legacy before Mar 15, you can continue using any KS Free version/package

2. If you haven’t, you can only use KS Free package (v9.3.1 onwards)

2 Likes