Error in connecting Katalon Analytics (Beta)

I have entered correct credentials and server url.
But it does not let me to connect.
And throws this eror as shown with screenshot.

katalon.PNG

katalonerror.PNG

Can you access analytics.katalon.com successfully on your browser? Do you have any configured proxy from your machine?

Yes I can.
I have logged and created a project as well.
And yes there is a proxy configuration. Is there any option to configure it with katalon?

Btw I have changed password with forgot pw. Can there be any issue with it?

Looks like proxy configuration is not applied to KA connection. We will double check it and fix it soon

1. Please find this is as the correct screenshot.
Server Url is with https

2. I see an error visible and disappear in top left corner when I logout from site.
It says something like , "Error - Syntax error unexpected end of Json "

katalon1.PNG

Can you send me Katalon Studio logs also? (\config\.metadata\.log):

Please find the attachment here.

.log

Hi,
I am getting an error message as I try to connect to katalon Analytics , inspite of the correct User credentials. The screenshot of the error message is attached.
Please help me with it.

katalonAnalyticsErrorMsg.docx

Hi,
Any update on the connection problem? I am getting a similar error while I am trying to connect to katalon analytics. It is coming with an error message “Cannot request a token from katalon analytics server”.

Thanks.

katalon.JPG

Lileesha Mulpuri said:

Hi,
Any update on the connection problem? I am getting a similar error while I am trying to connect to katalon analytics. It is coming with an error message “Cannot request a token from katalon analytics server”.

Thanks.

Yes even I am facing the same issue.

1 Like

Hi,

I have the same problem in connect to Katalon analytics .

The log of the error message is attached.

please help me with it.

katalon.log

2018-06-10_11-29-59.jpg

HI,

I have configured the proxy in the preferences–>Katalon–>proxy, but unable to connect to the katalon analytics. I am getting error saying the valid certification path not found. PFA of the screenshot.

upload.png

Same problem, the proxy configuration is not applied for the KA connexion in K-studio.

Please fix it

Same problem.
UPD
Solved. The problem was in the company’s security policy.

3 Likes

Arjun Menon said:

Lileesha Mulpuri said:

Hi,

Thanks.

Yes even I am facing the same issue.

Even, I am facing the same issue. Not able to connect. Also, the upload option is hidden. Cannot access that. Any solution for the problem?

hi @9294-xeu3, If this was a company’s security problem, How did you fix it? I am also working on client server( VDI) and unable to connect to Katalon analytics?

Mine its solved now after the updates which were rolled out.

1 Like

The same. How could you solve the company’s security policy issue?
Thanks.

@Arpita_Sharma @Arjun_Menon @Lileesha_Mulpuri Hello, I had today same problem and resolved it. If you have same problem, I can share what have I done and try it if it helps.

The problem was because of proxy. It couldn’t use automatically system proxy configuration and I tried to manually set proxy configuration. Now it works well.

1 Like

Hi,
But we are using Clients Dev VDI it doenot have proxy.