Test Listener for TestSuite Collection

Hi Team,
Is there any option for @BeforeTestSuiteCollection and @AfterTestSuiteCollection in katalon?

Thanks,

6 Likes

Nantha,

We have the feature at TestSuite scope, not on TestSuiteCollection. May I ask why do you need the feature?

Trong Bui said:

Nantha,

We have the feature at TestSuite scope, not on TestSuiteCollection. May I ask why do you need the feature?

As we have a scenario like, need to create a file before executing the Test suite Collection also we need the execute one script after the end of the Test suite collection.

Thank you for your suggestion, Nantha. I will move this request to Request box for further investigation. We will keep you updated on the progress.
For current work-arround. I think you could use the feature at TestSuite scope to achieve the target.

Trong Bui said:

Thank you for your suggestion, Nantha. I will move this request to Request box for further investigation. We will keep you updated on the progress.
For current work-arround. I think you could use the feature at TestSuite scope to achieve the target.

@Trong Bui

Any updates on this?

Thanks

Nantha,

The request is in our backlog already, and we are starting the voting process for all requests/suggestions we received. The more ppl vote for this features, the faster it is implemented and released

5 Likes

Trong Bui said:

Nantha,

The request is in our backlog already, and we are starting the voting process for all requests/suggestions we received. The more ppl vote for this features, the faster it is implemented and released

Please implement this, This will be helpfull for all…

2 Likes

@Trong_Bui Is there any update regarding the same as it is useful in many cases.

1 Like

@Trong_Bui Is this feature implemented? Please give an update on this.

@Trong_Bui, was curious if this feature is implemented? Thanks!

@Trong_Bui do we have any update on this sir?

1 Like

@duyluong Can you help us?This is useful.