SQL Server connection with Katalon

Hi Team,

I was performing the below steps for establishing SQL Server Database connection from Katalon.

• Installed latest Microsoft JDBC jar mssql-jdbc-11.2.0.jre18 into the system

• Unzipped the folder and added the above .jar file into Katalon Studio>Project>Settings>Library Management

• For Windows Authentication connection to SQL Server, I have placed the mssql-jdbc_auth-11.2.0.x64.dll file in the below folders:
    1.C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.14\bin
    2.C:\ Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-8.4.1\jre\bin

• I have added the above 2 folder paths under Environment variables >PATH

• After following the below steps,restarted Katalon and tried to test the connection in Katalon using the connection url

jdbc:sqlserver://ServerName:1433;databaseName=DBName;integratedSecurity=true;

I am getting the error “This driver is not configured for Windows authentication

Can you please let me know if there are any additions to the above steps.

Thanks

1 Like

I am having the exact same issue getting SQL Server integratedSecurity=true to work. Not using Enterprise Edition.

I haver tried many ideas, and none work.

• tried with and without the port 1433
  • added the auth DLL to jre/lib and jre/bin and Windows.System32
  • installed the driver here: Program Files/Microsoft JDBC DRIVER 12.4 for SQL Server
  • tried changing the JDBC Driver name in the src file to both:

DRIVERCLASSNAME=mssql-jdbc-12.4.1.jre11.jar
DRIVERCLASSNAME=com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver

1 Like

Surely there’s something on Katalon wiki for this issue! I now have the Enterprise License. Still same issue. What is going on here!? Using v 8.6.8

URL: jdbc:sqlserver://SERVER_NAME:1433;databaseName=DB_NAME;integratedSecurity=true;
JDBC Driver: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver

Also Windows Enviorment Path variable added: C:\Users\xxxxx.katalon\packages\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-8.6.8\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-8.6.8\jre

For me, it worked after a copied the DLL to the Windows/System folder (in addition to referencing the JAR under Katalon/Library Management).