I have performed every task to configure jdbc drivers and database setting. What i have done:
- downloaded jdbc drivers using “mssql-jdbc-8.2.1.jre11.jar”.
- added driver location to system path.
- copied Auth file to “D:\Katalon Studio\jre\bin” from from jdbc installation AUTH folder x64.
- added bin location to system path.
- added “mssql-jdbc-8.2.1.jre11.jar” to katalon External Libraries project settings
- configured Database project settings:
- user = domain\userid
- password = **********
- JDBC driver = mssql-jdbc-8.2.1.jre11.jar (as instructed by MS SQL Docs)
- connection url = jdbc:sqlserver://server:1433;databaseName=database
- Press “Test Connection” and the connection fails with error below:
Connection failed! Loginfailed for user ‘domain\userid’. ClientConnectionId:guid
My DBAs confirmed all Server and Port and syntax is correct. I can connect manually just fine. What am I missing? Can someone please HELP!