Dear beloved users,
We are pleased to announce our roadmap for Katalon products in the year of 2018 as well as Voting process for new feature/improvement suggestions.
- Auto-update mechanism API/Web services testing on-the-fly
- Enhanced test object management
- Duplicate objects handling for web recording
- Test suite set up/tear down process
- Katalon Studio Compatible with Swagger, WADL, and RAML
- API/WS verification libraries built-in snippets
- OAuth 1.0 & 2.0 authentication methods
- Intelligent recording to improve playback rate
- Docker images for remote execution
- Advanced project and team management
- Enrich filters mechanism with new reports
- Team collaboration feature
- Live notification of test execution
- Mobile recording that works as web recording utility
- Mockings, Stubbings for API/WS testing
- Test data generation from specifications
- Cloud CI integrations for Continuous testing
- Support API test execution results
- Additional dimensions for execution analysis
- Support common automation frameworks
- ALM integration to support CI/CD process
- Smart scripting assistance & intelligent recording mode
- Test objects and custom keywords sharing platform
- Optimize performance and memory usage
- Machine learning for execution optimization
- New dashboards with customizable KPIs
- Graphical maps for quality KPI filtering
- Performance, coverage and environment matrix
- This does not include minor enhancements and bug fixes.
- Top user-voted features from Forum may override the less prioritized features of this roadmap.
- The Voting process will be organized in our forum at Feature / Improvement Suggestions area. Each suggestion or feature request has an “Upvote” feature (which is available on the bottom left of each post). Please use this feature to upvote for your favorite post to increase the chance of being implemented.
- Once a month, Katalon team will collect all the features/suggestions that have the highest vote from Katalon users around the globe to be considered with the Roadmap.
Feature suggestions from Enterprise and Business subscribers will have the highest priority.