Proxy server error is appearing while re run the recorded testcase

Hello Team, I have created a new WebUI test through the Katalon project. And I am able to record our application. But I am not able to re-run it. On chrome when I launch the server(URL), it shows below proxy server error.

There is no Internet connection

There is something wrong with the proxy server, or the address is incorrect.

Try:

ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED
However in LAN setting Proxy server is already setup. Can you please confirm what proxy address I need to do.

Thanks Sumita

Hello

I have exactly the same problem with Firefox 52.3.0 (32-bit) and Katalon Studio Version: 4.7.2 Build: 2

Proxy is configured in Katalon’s preferences and I’ve successfully activated Kalone license online.

When I start Recording (or Playback later on), Firefox is starting with ‘No Proxy’ in Firefox’s Connection Settings.

What to do to force Firefox to start with Proxy configured?

Thanks.

I’m successful in activation Katalon licence on my network under a proxy by refer to “https://docs.katalon.com/display/KD/Proxy+Preferences”. However, when running a test case on a browser, it shows proxy issue. I can work around by setting proxy manually when the browser is launched.

I think problem is “Katalon starts web browser with a default profile with NO_PROXY setting” by hardcode.

[Log] Logging run data ‘proxyInformation’ with value ‘ProxyInformation{proxyOption=NO_PROXY, proxyServerType=HTTP, password=, proxyServerAddress=, proxyServerPort=0}’

You should support the Create/Edit Profile keywords so that user can create/edit browser’s profile before launching it.

You need to configure proxy settings also on this preferences. Please set it to be the same with your current proxy configurations as well.