Object Name in the test run schedule (TestOps) does not appear

hi everyone

I’m having trouble to schedule a test run in TestOps, I have set the token in my repository where Full control of private repositories section
i checklist. I integrated with TestOps and connected successfully, but when I wanted to add a test run schedule, my test suites in the repository were not found. I’m using a private repository. i have compared it with public repository and test suite found. Is there a step I’m missing if I want to use a private repository?

1 Like

Hello,

Have you made sure the correct set up like the following: Schedule test runs in TestOps | Katalon Docs?

1 Like

Yep, I’ve compared it to a different Repo. Is there an error when I generate the token in the private repository?

1 Like

I think Katalon TestOps support to select object for Public type of repository.

1 Like

are you sure? sorry have you tried it? because I need to confirm this from other experiences

1 Like

I am not sure, because, we access repository and testobject under my organization not from my private repository.

2 Likes

i hope the Personnel access token you created in your git Don’t provide access to the repository.
please try creating a new Personnel access token in GIT by enabling the repo access and try again

3 Likes

Did it ever work? For us we simply had to remove .git from the URL and that worked. check these instructions for the fix, like if it helps anyone please.