🎁 [Minigame - CLOSED] PLAY, SHARE & WIN EXCITING GIFTS UP TO $300!

:pushpin: [Update]

Andddd that’s a wrap! Our minigame is now finished and we will proceed to freeze this topic and calculate your points to determine the winners!

Thank you very much for participating in our minigame and we look forward to seeing you in future activities! :hugs:

We’ve announced the list of winners in this topic.

Forum img (2)

Discover your Tester Personality Type and get a chance to WIN a pair of BEATS STUDIO3 WIRELESS OVER-EAR HEADPHONES in 2 easy steps! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Timeframe

• Start Date: Aug 9th, 2022.
  • End Date: Sep 9th, 2022.

What you’ll need to do

Step 1: Take the Test - Explore your true ‘tester’ self!

Click HERE to explore your unique ‘tester’ personality type. It will only take 1 minute!

Step 2: Share your results and WIN exciting gifts!

:point_down: Be sure to complete 2 steps below to be eligible to win the prizes! :point_down:

1. Get the result link by clicking on the Share to win button and then reply to this thread with the copied link & the best-fit caption of your tester personality type. The MORE reactions you earn, the HIGHER chance you get to win our gifts!

2. Invite your friends to the Community. The MORE friends invited, the MORE reactions you receive, and the HIGHER chance you get to win our gifts!

:pushpin: Read this topic so that you know how to complete both parts above.

Criteria and Prizes

The top 3 participants with the highest number of reactions earned will get a chance to win:

• 1st Place: 1 x BEATS STUDIO3 WIRELESS OVER-EAR HEADPHONES
  • 2nd Place: 1 x NUPHY AIR75 WIRELESS MECHANICAL KEYBOARD
  • 3rd Place: 1 x $100 AMAZON GIFT CARD

FAQs

1. I clicked on the link and was directed to Katalon’s Create an Account page; what does it mean?
This activity requires you to have a Katalon account to join. The same account will also be used to log you in to the Katalon Community, which you’ll then be able to reply to this thread & invite your friends!

2. When will the results be announced?
The Top 3 participants will be announced after the End Date (Sep 9th, 2022) on the Community and via our social media platforms.

3. What if my number of reactions is EQUAL with another member?
We will then proceed to count the number of people who have ACCEPTED your invitations to the Community.

4. What if I’m new to the community and not as popular as other seasoned members? Will my number of reactions be significantly influenced?
Your caption matters most. The more unique your caption is, the higher reactions it will get.
Additionally, we WILL ONLY take into account reactions within this thread.

5. How can I contact Katalon if my question has not been answered in this list?
For any inquiries, please email us at info@katalon.com or contact our @community_admin. We’re here to help.

7 Likes

Data really powers everything that we do, especially automated testing :unicorn:

4 Likes

Hi @xuan.tran,

Great caption :+1: . Could you also include the link to your result by clicking on the greenShare to win button and then paste it in your post?

Cheers! :smile:

4 Likes

Domain knowledge and Expoartory approach are the main weapons of the tester which help the tester to decide what area has to be focused on and which area may be caused by defects.

9 Likes

Hi @viky99992,

Great caption! Please also include a link to your result page by clicking on the Share to win button.

And remember to invite your friends to join and react to your post as well! The more the merrier! :wink:

3 Likes

In progess to know more about Automation

4 Likes

Without data, we would be lost :dotted_line_face:

5 Likes

Hi lucka1212,

Thanks for sharing your result with everyone! Though I see that you’re missing your caption! :smiling_face_with_tear:

As defined by our instruction:

And remember to invite your friends to join and react on your post as well! The more, the merrier! :partying_face:

“Do Verification before Validation … Testing almost done in before hand !!”

8 Likes

Hi Rajkamal_S,

Thanks for sharing your result with everyone! Though I see that you’re missing your caption! :smiling_face_with_tear:

As mentioned in our instruction:

And remember to invite your friends to join and react on your post as well! The more, the merrier! :partying_face:

In my opinion, maintaining existing tests combined with exploratory testing is the key to a successful testing process.

5 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

#KatalonTesterPersonality

4 Likes

Always have a plan but you gotta be flexible and ready to improvise !

3 Likes

:star_struck:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Data is the key to Quality :1st_place_medal:

4 Likes
4 Likes