Katalon Studio is unresponsive

That makes WAY more sense. :smiley:

I can’t seem to find a way to access the older versions to download though?

Found the git repository that has the previous versions. I will try that tomorrow. :slight_smile:

@tfilion

I meant the Studio version

So I started with 7.9.0 and it was unresponsive. I’m still going to go through the rest of the versions to see if any work for me.

I notice that in some of the logs it mentions eclipse, would it help to have it installed?

7.9.0 is quite old (relatively speaking).

Are you running KSE or KS? I’m trying to follow a little @duyluong’s reasoning so I need to know what license(s) you hold. As far as you’re aware, have you set up TestOps/accounts correctly?

WARNING: do not share any private account info here. You might consider though, sending a PM to @duyluong with your Organization ID from TestOps just so he can take a look.

No. I don’t have it.

This is pretty much a last resort from me – I’m at a loss as to what might be wrong.

Close Katalon, find your project folder and delete the FOUR highlighted items below:

When a project fails to open (not exactly your issue but what the hell) you can delete these, too:

<katalon-install>\config\recent_projects

<katalon-install>\config\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.resources

Well, I fixed it.

My computer sounded like it was going to take off into space and took forever to do anything, so I had to reset it. And now Katalon Studio works :D. (But I still ordered a new computer.)

I do not have a test ops account. I currently just have the free one to access katalon studio.

2 Likes

@tfilion

it was going to take off into space

This info is really helpful for us. I think we will note this if we have any improvement to notify about the disk space availability.

Happy testing :smiley:

1 Like