Katalon Studio Android Mobile device not found

Hello, i´m having some problems in order to have my mobile detected, it´s an android and when i plug my mobile to the laptop katalon keep telling that it doesn’t detect it.

Does anyone know if i hvae to download anything in order to detect my mobile or configure something?

@adrian.salinasrossi1 Usually this means that the device has not allowed the connection to your laptop. Make sure that “USB Debugging” is toggled on in the developer settings on the android device and that when you plug it in to your laptop that you allow the connection. You should be able to make sure that this works by opening a terminal and running the command “adb devices” and your android device should show up in the list as a device.

2 Likes

Hi there @adrian.salinasrossi1, :wave:

Welcome back to the forum. Please note that I have moved your topic to the #product-forums:katalon-studio category so that it would get better visibility and support there. :+1:

Don’t forget to mark helpful replies as a solution :white_check_mark: so that others who may be asking similar questions / running into similar problems can find the solution as well!