Katalon Store is coming soon. Feel free to suggest your wanted plugins!

Hi all,

We’re excited to announce the open-source Katalon plugin development platform. Now you can:

• Extend Katalon Studio’s automation capabilities
  • Adapt Katalon Studio into any Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
  • Build your business on a single, scalable, and customizable platform

To make these happen, let’s count down to the launch of Katalon Store—a platform for you to:

• Deploy and maintain your plugins in a consistent, secure and optimized way
  • Distribute (including selling) your plugins for Katalon products
  • Leverage the power of Katalon community to maximize testing efficiency

Katalon%20Store%20email%201x

Feel free to suggest your ideas for the plugins below so that Katalon team and the community to upgrade Katalon Studio into an automation solution that completely suits your need!

Get a sneak peek of Katalon Store!

Thank you and happy testing!
Katalon Team

12 Likes

A plugin that makes fetching an email and searching for text easy. That would make testing email confirmation/order completion so easy.

• Configure any IMAP/POP3 email logging in with email and password
  • Search and match title
  • Search based on read or unread
  • Set read or unread
  • Search in mail with xpath
9 Likes

Hi KMS,

This is a great idea.

Nothing more to say. Please continue to empower the community with this type of features and capabilities.
Focus on the Core of Katalon and let others develop asides features with more “niche” value.

See ya soon for plugin ideas.
But out of the blue… @kazurayam, maybe you could turn your Aplitool’s integration in a packaged plugin, would you?

Gros Bisous

1 Like

I am no longer interested in Aplitool.

Because I have hand-crafted a solution for me: Visual Testing in Katalon Studio. To tell the true, the primary motivation of developing it was that I wanted a mock-Aplitool which works in Katalon Studio, and is free of charge :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Because I have hand-crafted a solution for me: Visual Testing in Katalon Studio. To tell the true, the primary motivation of developing it was that I wanted a mock-Aplitool which works in Katalon Studio, and is free of charge :sunglasses:

Make this as a plugin! That would be awesome

3 Likes

I do not yet know what “katalon plugin” means. It is a buzzword for me yet. I have not seen any readable description what it means. Perhaps coming soon.

2 Likes

I do not yet know what “katalon plugin” means. It is a buzzword for me yet. I have not seen any readable description what it means. Perhaps coming soon.

Hopefully Katalon will provide more details soon, but I really hope you will look into transforming your code into a plugin. That would really help a lot!

3 Likes

I agree with that.

Katalon-Bamboo

3 Likes

Katalon with TestRail

5 Likes

Testlink (http://testlink.org/) integration

1 Like

There is a beta version of the plugin platform for those who may have missed it. It has information on plugins here and links to download the beta including a slack integration plugin.

Note: The beta download on that page is old. See this post to download a newer version:

2 Likes

A plugin to send execution data to Splunk or other tools which have webhooks functionality. This would help to send execution data to existing tools that test teams are using internally.

Hi,

Tamper data would be a great plugin

I second, third, and fourth this idea! This would be amazing as a plugin. As it is, I think I’m going to start implementing kazurayam’s idea now. But a plugin would make it very easy and convenient.

I think a plugin that would elevate Katalon to a level that easily competes with tools such as Testim or Autonomiq would be a plugin that can manage website workflows. Something that can identify, manage, and save user workflows through a website, such as logging in or creating an account. This would pave the way to make Katalon “aware” enough to suggest test coverage gaps or easily set up “happy path” tests.

1 Like

I agree that would be really helpful.