Katalon OnPremise License Server

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/docs/license-server.html

Will the user always use the same KSE license key on each workstation they launch KSE from? Will it ever expire before the yearly subscription end date, i.e. if user doesn’t use their license in a certain time period? Will the owner/admin be able to see how often the users are using their license? Sorry, but I didn’t see the answers to these questions from the OnPrem documentation, thank you.

Is the machine id made up that Katalon generates OnPrem when activating the user’s KSE license or is it tied to the machine’s hardware? Sorry, but I didn’t see the answers to these questions from the OnPrem documentation, thank you.

Does the user’s license OnPrem expire in 60 days?
Sorry, but I didn’t see the answers to these questions from the OnPrem documentation, thank you.

Can we use our floating licenses on the OnPrem license server? Can users launch KSE from different machines? Sorry, but I didn’t see the answers to these questions from the OnPrem documentation, thank you.