I can't verify email

My account is blocked and I have notification that I need to confirm email, so I go to Katalon.com > My Account and I click “verify now” but none of the verification email that I send is not visible in my mailbox. I thought that the problem is with my company mailbox but I can send the “forget password” mail. So currently I’m unable to work with tool.

1. Set account to blocked
  2. Login on that account via web browser
  3. Go to “My account”
  4. Click “verify now”

Mail with verification link should appear in mailbox

@mdziopak

Have you ever tried to check your spam to see if the mail accidentally landed there ?

Yes I checked it few times

There was trouble inside my company sth blocked all incoming e-mails case closed sorry for making an issue that never existed

1 Like

@mdziopak

No problem, glad to know you got it resolved !

Hi.
I have the same problem, just it’s not “company email”, it’s @yahoo.com email…
My Katalon account is not blocked (thank goodness), but I often get message on the website to verify my email, but there is no email from Katalon in my mailbox… I checked my spam folder, I made a special filter with word “katalon”, but nothing :slightly_frowning_face: I checked my email history, and the last email from Katalon was 2019 April… So quite weird…
Do You, guys, have any problems with Yahoo spam filters maybe…? Can You check if Your verification emails are actually sent? Maybe the job is not working…
Weird that I get nothing…

i’ve the same issue btw… anyone has fixed?

The same. Private email. I’ve received two emails " Your account will expire in 48 hours…" and ’ Your account has been blocked’.
Now if I try to verify email, I do not receive emails

Hi @nightvolcrave and @aseev_vp, we’d like to apologize for our late response and thank you for bringing this up again.

Just for clarification, can you tell us which email domain that you’re using, whether it is a public one (outlook.com, gmail.com, or your company’s private domain)?

Also, did the issue occur after you’d signed up for a Katalon account via our Homepage? (when you register for an account by clicking on the Start Free Trial button).

We’ll bring this issue up to our corresponding product team so they can look into it. Please give us 1-2 days until we have a definitive solution from them. Thank you for your understanding.

I use .ru domain.
The issue occur after signed up

Good morning.
I’ve received 3 email from support@katalon.com with some explanation, with special link for me, and the mail with «Fixed» description.
Link got message — already verified
I still blocked
Issue did not fix because I unable to re-verify (email does not receive)
And the most interesting that 20 min ago was blocked my new account that I registered and verified!!! yesterday. What going on? Second one was registered as experiment — it is empty.

I am having same issue. Is it fixed?

Hi all,

Thank you for your patience. Our internal team fixed the problem. Please follow this link to verify your account again Katalon Help Center.

Thank you.