Happy International Women's Day 2024! 🎉

Hi folks, :wave:

Happy International Women’s Day! :tada: Today, let’s celebrate the inspiring women who have made a positive impact in our lives, whether that is your friend, co-workers, family members, significant others, or public figures.

We would also like to take this chance to extend our appreciation to all the female Katalians for your hard work and dedication to keep Katalon running and deliver great experiences for our users! :heart:

Since it is also Friday, let’s have a small Women’s Day-related activity with ASCII Art!

:information_source: If you are unfamiliar with ASCII art, it is essentially the forming pictures or art out of the characters available in the ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) chart.

Here is how you can join in the fun:

1. Comment below with a quick blurb about someone in your life (preferably female) who has helped you, inspired you, or that you look up to.

2. Choose from one of the available tools at ASCII Art Tools, to generate a small but sweet artwork to honor said person above i.e. could be a portrait or a favorite memory with them.

3. Play around with the options on ASCII Art Tools until you get the desired result.

4. Save your artwork as a PNG, and paste it in your comment.

:pushpin: For best results, we recommend using the Image to ASCII tool!

Looking forward to seeing all your ASCII artworks and getting to know the ones who have inspired you! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I will go first…

So, I scanned a picture of my Mom which was taken more than 20 years ago (when I was around 5-6 I believe) and just put it in the Image to ASCII tool and let it do its job.

Thank you very much Mom for working so hard to put food on our table, and a roof on our heads. I wish you health and happiness for many years to come :heart:

2 Likes

Great value survey website, congratulations, women’s day celebration, Thank you so much for your support and cooperation great