Error reloading plugins

@huynguyen Can you please help me, I am encountering same problem.

Hi @patriciasimone.padua,
Do you use the latest version of Katalon Studio?

Already fixed, thank you very much :slight_smile: checked some proxy settings

Hi Team,

How can I request for an invite to use the plugin from my Katalon Studio Account. I would like to use the api key generated to run tests in console mode

Just go to the Katalon store and then the manage options. Can generate an API through there.

Hi
I am getting the same like you.
Can you please provide your solution for the same.
Even i lost my 2 days work as well. :frowning:

I am under corporate network, so i configured in the Settings the proxy im using and saved it and tried reloading the plugins again.
Katalon Studio Preferences>Katalon>Proxy

yes, I am up to date

Hi ,

I am getting a similar issue with Applitools plugin.

When i try to reload the plugin it gives the error below. I am using Katalon version 6.2.1.
My co-worker using the previous version was able to reload plugin but it never appeared under Project->Settings->Plugins.

Please help.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.legacy.PackageAdminImpl.getBundles(PackageAdminImpl.java:172)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.InternalPlatform.getBundle(InternalPlatform.java:182)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform.getBundle(Platform.java:1357)
at com.katalon.platform.internal.event.PluginEventHandler.installPlugin(PluginEventHandler.java:64)
at com.kms.katalon.plugin.util.PlatformHelper.installPlugin(PlatformHelper.java:18)
at com.kms.katalon.plugin.service.PluginService.reloadPlugins(PluginService.java:146)
at com.kms.katalon.composer.handlers.ReloadPluginsHandler$1.run(ReloadPluginsHandler.java:63)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

Hi @dalexander ,

We’ve just fixed the issue regarding plugin types. Please try reload plugins again and check whether the plugin appears in Project Setting.

Thanks.

Hi @patriciasimone.padua,

I am encountering the same problem. How did you fix the proxy settings? What steps did you take?

Thanks!

I am trying to install Microsoft teams plugins but after installation , Reload plugin is not working, Asking for username and password but after entering correct details still shows authentication failed

Hi,

I am also facing same issue while reloading Basic report plugin, how did you fix it? Can you share the details?

Thanks