I’m not being able to test a specific SOAP webservice using Katalon. I noticed instead of sending the request to the correc IP, it sends it to 0.0.0.0:2380 and I have no idea why.
- I am behind a VPN, but I tried all the possible proxy configurations and the result is always connection refused
- I tried another Katalon installation, in the same network where the service is (no VPN) but the result is the same
- REST services work like a charm
- The “Load from WSDL” command works
- SOAP webservices from the JIRA demo project and other webservices like the calculator one work normally
- The problematic request works in SoapUI, although I noticed when I create it from the WSDL, SoapUI creates the requests with the IP 0.0.0.0:2380, which I then have to replace with the correct URL base
- Using Fiddler, I noticed SoapUI goes straight to the right URL, while Katalon tries to go to the 0.0.0.0:2380 one
- The webservice is a Tibco one
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Request info.txt (1.0 KB)