[Community Revamp 6] New Katalon Community coming soon!

Hi Community Members! :wave:

We have a lot of exciting news to share with you today, so without further ado, let’s start with the biggest one!

Forumn Banner_Before

The new and improved Katalon Community is launching at the end of the month.

We have been hard at work with Discourse to overhaul the current community experience. Here are some of the changes you can expect with the new site:

• Improved site design, navigation and discussion forum pages
  • Revisions to profiles, following content and adding connections
  • Responsive design for better mobile accessibility
  • System email alerts updated and active

Updates are scheduled to go live on Jun 29, 2022 (ICT). For more information, click Here.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation for a better Katalon Community! :smile:

Revamped Katalon Docs Site

We recently unveiled a new Katalon Docs site with an enhanced layout, responsiveness, and search experience for all platforms, including Windows, MacOS, Linux (Ubuntu), iOS & Android phones & tablets.

Documentations Sub-category

We recently moved the Documentations sub-category from Announcements & Updates to under Feedback & Reviews. And now, you can request documentations changes directly from this sub-category by these simple steps:

1. Log into your Katalon Community account

1. Navigate to the Feedback & Reviews category

2. Navigate to the Documentation sub-category

1. Click “Ask the Community”

2. Fill in the compose panel following the pre-populated topic template

6/ Assign your topic one of the following tags:

• missing-info,
  • broken-links
  • outdated
  • typos-grammars
  • new-doc-request

For the best searchability and discoverability possible, remember to assign additional tags i.e katalon-studio, katalon-testops, etc. to your topics.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Framework javadoc comment blocks

Hmm… that’s a misstep. I’m sure there was a documentation feedback category – but that’s gone. I was hoping the old posts would be grouped together under a documentation tag but there isn’t one.

@vu.tran @sara.leslie

1 Like