Coding done using Katalon at local Windows 7 machine ,now all i need is to use push this code in Git master branch which dev team is already using.Can you guide please what should i do?
if you have Katalon project ready and want o add it to existing git repository together with dev team, I think we could do following things depend on your setup: (ensure that the Git integration are setup in Katalon Studio: https://www.katalon.com/resources-center/tutorials/configurations/setup-git-integration/)
- If you know how to use git already, we could do following steps:
- clone git of dev team into your local machine
- create a new folder for automation testing, ie test/
- manually copy all the folders and files from your Katalon project and paste it to the created folder.
- config git repository in Katalon Studio at Window/Katalon Studio Reference
- continue working on Katalon Studio and use Git command there.
- If you dont know how to use git in the local machine, here are some steps we could do to achieve the result:
- close the current Katalon project
- use Git -> Clone Project . The dev Git repository will be cloned to your machine.
- start from step #2 in the above list.
Hope that the solution help.
Fantastic will work like this as you suggested,Thanks a Ton