Since upgraded on 5.5.4, I am experiencing some problems I did’nt have before :
- I visually can’t make difference between passed and failed tests, because the colored bullet point is very small. I have to zoom in or change the style with chrome developers tools
- In the end of a test suite execution, can’t see anymore wich command has passed and wich has failed, because all the colors are lost on the command list. Sometimes event the colors on the tests cases are lost.
- Copy and paste a command --> the target disappears in some case after moving to another test case
- Copy and paste a command from a test case to another is not an exact copy. Example : Target //*[@id=“id-dd3262cb-ec6d-4170-b2c6-fe1508ead7b4-0”] is pasted as id=id-dd3262cb-ec6d-4170-b2c6-fe1508ead7b4-0
- “Play from here” on a test suite does not work very well. If I have 2 followed tests cases where the first only stores variables, the second does not execute.