[Academy] Inspire others with your learning journeys and win gift! 🎁

Hi Community member, :wave:

Over the course of two years, Katalon Academy has grown to become one of the most essential resources for any Katalon users looking for a free and effective way to learn the ins and outs of the Katalon Platform.

Our personalized Learning Paths and nearly 40 courses on offer (and growing!) - that cover topics from Web testing, API testing, to Data-driven testing, Visual testing, and more - are designed to help you transition from manual to automation testing, cultivate your knowledge, skills, and overall enhance the quality of your testing activities.

We have also seen a large number of Academy learners taking advantage of our Katalon Certifications program to not only validate what they have learned, but also to advance their careers with more than 2000 certifications issued.

With that said, today we are inviting you to share with us, and many others, your success stories via learning with Katalon Academy. And… there will be exciting gifts for you as well, so read along! :wink: :gift:

1. What you need to do

From now till 2023-09-09T16:59:00Z, three (3) lucky members will get a chance to win a $15 Amazon US eGift card each, when you:

1. Complete the form below…

… and tell us about:

• How did you discover Katalon and Katalon Academy?
  • What skills and/or knowledge have you acquired?
  • How has Katalon Academy helped you in your personal and/or professional lives?
  • How you applied what you learned in your job or personal projects.
  1. Take a screenshot of the endscreen, and reply to this thread with said screenshot and a lucky number.

2. The prizes

After Sep 9, 2023, we will announce three (3) lucky winners via a lucky draw.

And what’s more? Ten (10) members with the best stories will receive:

• A $30 Amazon US eGift Card each
  • An opportunity to have your stories and LinkedIn profile featured on our Katalon Academy website, along with our social media platforms.

:pushpin: Be sure to read our FAQs to learn how to write the best story. :point_down:

We look forward to receiving your inspirational Success stories! :sunglasses:
Katalon Community & Academy teams

8 Likes

FAQs

1. How is this activity different from the previous Share your Certifications journey activities?
The Share your Certification journeys activity was targeted mainly at our Katalon Academy learners who were aiming to get certified i.e. achieving our Practitioner, Professional, or Expert-tier certificate via the Katalon Certifications program. This activity, however, is open for all Katalon Academy learners.

2. What are the requirements for me to join this activity?
There is no hard requirement, but ideally, you should have at least completed a few courses on Katalon Academy prior to joining this activity

3. How do I know how many courses I have completed?

1. Go to the Katalon Academy homepage (Make sure that you are logged in).
  2. Hover on your profile picture in the upper-right corner, and choose β€œEnrolled Courses"
  3. You will see a list of courses that you have enrolled in, those which you have completed will display β€œ100% completed" in the progress bar.

Screen Recording 2023-08-17 at 19.29.11

4. What if my lucky number is the same as someone else’s?
Then whoever commented their lucky number first will get to keep it, and the one who comments later will need to change their number(s), otherwise, you will not be eligible to join our lucky draw.

5. How can I make my story better?
The best stories should provide clear and detailed outcomes from learning on Katalon Academy, for example, starting a new job, overcoming a challenge in your current job, increase your testing efficiency by [insert number here]%. But please also refrain from exaggerating too much!

5 Likes

My Lucky number is : 5

5 Likes

lucky number- 56567856

4 Likes

Lucky No. 11

6 Likes

4 Likes

My lucky number : 55

4 Likes

My lucky number is 24

4 Likes

My Lucky number :13

3 Likes

my lucky no is 5

4 Likes

My Lucky number is: 143

3 Likes

My lucky number: 012015

4 Likes

My Lucky Number 18

3 Likes

My lucky number - 666

5 Likes

my lucky number is 88

4 Likes

Lucky Number - 7

6 Likes

My Lucky Number : 9

5 Likes

Welcome back Abhishek! We hope Katalon Academy has been a huge boost for you in your jobs and daily testing projects.

Since our forum has change quite a bit since the last time you were here, feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions regarding navigating around the forum :+1:

3 Likes

My Lucky number is : 2008

3 Likes