since re-test of automation goes really fast, sometimes to fast I can’t handle the stop button and watching the browsers clicks at the same time.
a shortcut for the STOP button would be really helpful.
to really make the difference:
implement in a way that hitting the f10 button f.e. would overrule all the other applications and browsers functionality and when a Katalon runs and it needs to stop (or pause) that would overrule everything.
please don’t hesitate to think outside the box if that means contacting the creators of browsers like Chrome.
2x ->> F10 F10 fast could also do some nice tricks then as long as you know that the stop of the script would have the prio. (test automation for president haha )
Hi @valentijn.peters ,
Thank you for letting us know your concern. To better support such a request, please help follow the format of Feature Request which as:
- Search for similar topics to make sure it hasn’t been submitted by another member;
- Give your feature request an informative title;
- Give the context following the template:
Request description : Describe the context of the feature request
Benefit for user :
Number of users impacted : how many people (estimation) will use this requested feature ?, is there other customer who will use this feature ?…
Benefit for Katalon : business opportunity, …
Business impact if we don’t accept the request :
- Use suitable tags (katalon-studio, katalon-testops, etc.) so that your topic can be searched and sorted more easily.
- And most importantly, encourage other members to Vote on your topic so that we can prioritize your issue(s) better!
Without a detailed description of the request and its impact, we cannot fully help you process this request other than back and forth discussion. You can find this template when creating post with tag
Feature Request. Thank you!