Wishes

Thank you so far for a great IDE in test automation. After 1 month experience i’m very impressed about the features of Katalon Studio.
For next releases i’ve got two wishes for improvement:

1. E-Mail report only for the test collection, not for every single test suite, that summarizes the full test collection
  2. Report to Jenkins like JUnit or TestNG to see last test runs

Best regards,
Jan

3 Likes

Your ideas are valuable, Jan. We will consider to implement them in next releases

1 Like

Hi,

I’ve been playing with this tool for a couple of months now. In using Katalon, I notice that there is no flexibility to import/export the test cases to/from other programming languages.

1.All exporting test cases into other programming language. (Ex: java, c++, json, html)
2.Allow importing from other programming language. (json or html)

Would be great to be able to store tests in the cloud.

Thanks, gentlemen for a new IDE.
How I can add “label” and gotolabel functionality which I had in old Selenium IDE?

Jan Zinserling said:

Thank you so far for a great IDE in test automation. After 1 month experience i’m very impressed about the features of Katalon Studio.

1. E-Mail report only for the test collection, not for every single test suite, that summarizes the full test collection

Best regards,

Jan

I totally agree with the first improvement! I would love that functionality!

1 Like

Nick Hesselink said:

Jan Zinserling said:

Best regards,

Jan

I totally agree with the first improvement! I would love that functionality!

Hi Nick and all,

Katalon team does have the plan to implement Emails reports for Test Suite Collection. However, I don’t have ETA yet. Please check for future releases of Katalon Studio.

Thank you for using Katalon Studio and great suggestion,
Liam

3 Likes

+1 for this.