Weekend fun - The three Cs 🎉

Saw this on another forum so I knew I had to try it here.

Each person will name a Character (could be from comics, cartoons, games, movies, anime/manga, etc.), a Color, a Car, and a Cuisine that best describe your personality, or that you feel that they speak to you.

I will go first…

1. Character: GLADOS from Valve’s Portal game series a.k.a. System Shock SHODAN’s daughter - still has the same murderous intent for the player, but with an added dark humor.

2. Color: Blue (preferably darker shades of blue, or a light tint of green and definitely not baby blue) as it seems to be rather calming and refreshing.

3. Car: This is actually rather hard since I am not that much interested in automobiles. Though I am torn between the sleekness of Porsche and the compatibility of the Volkswagen → I also just found out that VW was founded by none other by the Nazi (how ironic :laughing:)

Love the deep blue/ultramarine/Prussian blue shade of this Restomodded VW Type-3 :heart:Source

4. Cuisine: Another hard pick, but I will have to go with Indian, at second place would probably be Thai.

Now it is your turn. What are your four C’s? Let us know below :point_down:

1 Like

I have 3 (used in many profiles elsewhere)

Coding, Composing, Cooking.

1 Like

Creator,Blue,Mercedes,Indo-chinese

Lisa Simpson, because I’ve been a vegetarian since I was 12 and I play the saxophone. Plus, I’m a passionate nerd just like her! Yellow, because it’s vibrant, full of energy, and creativity, just like me hehe! Volkswagen Beetle, because it’s classic and has a lot of style. Latin cuisine, because it’s diverse, flavorful, and full of life, just like my personality and nationality :wink:

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your topic. Please note that it may take a little while before a member of our community or from Katalon team responds to you.

Thanks!