Version 6.1.0

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/new/version-61.html
1 Like

Still i am not seeing the .xml/ junit report on the test suite collection level. How do i have to get that?

1 Like

So… No more auto-update?
I am stuck with version 6.0.5 and even if version 6.1 is out, the update checking says I am up to date.

2019-03-20_110849 2019-03-20_110905

2 Likes

@Boris_Faitout , Try this: https://github.com/katalon-studio/katalon-studio/releases

Thank you, @aditya.king08, I will update manually, off course.
But my very problem is that auto-update (and update checking) seems to be broken :frowning:

I think it’s actually been broken since 5.10.1 :frowning:

I had no problem with auto-update since the present release… @Caleb_Wood, don’t you talk about the Docker image? I know one of the image is deprecated and not updated since version 5.10.

1 Like

I have the same questions, is this auto update broken? My KS used to update automatically after press the button but now, it does not.

1 Like

I never used auto-update … I always keep the previous version (sometime two or three), just in case something goes crazy with a new release.
So … IMHO, broken auto-update is not a bug, is a feature :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ha ha ha! :grin: I used to do the same thing before, but since a few versions I came to trust auto-update. But It did not last long…

2 Likes

@Boris_Faitout Never trust automation’s!
That’s the main difference between developer and AQA engineer … the last one does not trust even the code he wrote :smiley:

2 Likes

Once again by Katalon team, a new version without the support of updating previous version.
In which direction Katalon team want us to go?

Please follow one path. New version with separate bundle or updating existing version with update functionality.

In 6.1 I have test cases loading blank on Manual View. If you select Script view then go back the page loads?

I don’t see the Custom Keywords folder in my install? I have 6.1 installed

@Ian_Fraser What did you meant by “Custom Keywords folder”? If you meant the first screenshot then please find the icon on the left most sidebar.

1 Like

3 Likes

Thank you for the report. We’ve enabled auto-update for 6.1.0. From now on please trigger the check manually via Help menu.

Run results not being displayed.

@Ian_Fraser thank you for your report. To help us reproduce the issue, could you please share some details in a separate topic?