- Katalon Studio Enterprise (Trial) is installed.
- Version: 8.6.6 (Build: 208) is in use.
- Launch Katalon Studio and create a new project.
- Navigate to the Web Recorder panel.
- Enter a valid URL in the URL field.
- Click on the ‘Record’ button and perform various actions on the web page.
- Complete the recording and review the list of recorded actions.
- Without saving the recorded script, click on the ‘Run’ button.
- The whole test case with all recorded actions should execute, starting with the action performed on the provided URL.
- Only the site defined in the URL field is launched, and no further recorded actions are executed.
- Save the recorded script.
- Navigate to the saved script and click on the ‘Run’ button.
Expected Post Steps Result:
- The saved script, with all recorded actions, should execute successfully.
- The issue only occurs when trying to run the script directly from the ‘Web Recorder’ panel.