Unable to find executable for: cmd.exe

I just upgraded to the latest version of Katalon. However, I’m not able to execute my test cases. Can someone please assist with this issue? Below is the error thrown from console:

Caught: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException: Unable to find executable for: cmd.exe
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException: Unable to find executable for: cmd.exe
at io.appium.java_client.service.local.AppiumServiceBuilder.findNodeInCurrentFileSystem(AppiumServiceBuilder.java:174)
at io.appium.java_client.service.local.AppiumServiceBuilder.checkAppiumJS(AppiumServiceBuilder.java:345)
at io.appium.java_client.service.local.AppiumServiceBuilder.createArgs(AppiumServiceBuilder.java:425)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.service.DriverService$Builder.build(DriverService.java:358)
at io.appium.java_client.service.local.AppiumDriverLocalService.buildService(AppiumDriverLocalService.java:86)
at io.appium.java_client.service.local.AppiumDriverLocalService$buildService.call(Unknown Source)
at utils.AppiumServer.(AppiumServer.groovy:10)
at Listeners.(Listeners.groovy:30)
at com.kms.katalon.core.context.internal.TestHooker.invokeContextMethods(TestHooker.java:89)
at com.kms.katalon.core.context.internal.TestListenerCollector.lambda$3(TestListenerCollector.java:88)
at com.kms.katalon.core.context.internal.TestListenerCollector.handleListenerEvent(TestListenerCollector.java:85)
at com.kms.katalon.core.context.internal.ExecutionEventManager.publicEvent(ExecutionEventManager.java:36)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:249)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:114)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:105)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$runTestCase$0.call(Unknown Source)
at TempTestCase1571138275577.run(TempTestCase1571138275577.groovy:21)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Unable to find executable for: cmd.exe
at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:987)
at org.openqa.selenium.os.OsProcess.(OsProcess.java:64)
at org.openqa.selenium.os.CommandLine.(CommandLine.java:38)
at io.appium.java_client.service.local.AppiumServiceBuilder.findNodeInCurrentFileSystem(AppiumServiceBuilder.java:168)
… 16 more

Did you find the solution for this issue as I am also facing similar issue @amzaag21

@ayesha.khanam yes I managed to resolve the error in question by re-installing Node JS.

Can you help me with the version @amzaag21 I have nodejs v12.16.3
Katalon 7.4.0
Google Chrome Version 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit)