Error in the execution of tests in browser

Not if someone else has happened to him but I have a problem executing the tests performed and in this he shows me an error specifying that he does not find the driver IEDriverServer.exe which when verifying it is found.I do not know if you can modify this or something.Could you please help me

Error displayed
[FAILED] - Unable to open browser with url: '' (Root cause: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The driver executable does not exist: C:\Users\xxxx\Katalon-Studio\Katalon_Studio_Windows_32-5.3.1\configuration\resources\drivers\iedriver_win32\IEDriverServer.exe)

And this if it is in folder drivers

imagen.png

I don’t know for sure what’s going on, but it’s looking for:

C:\Users\xxxx\Katalon-Studio\Katalon_Studio_Windows_32-5.3.1\configuration\resources\drivers\iedriver_win32\IEDriverServer.exe

Which doesn’t exist in that folder. It’s looking for IE driver and the Chrome driver is the only one listed. Perhaps reinstall and confirm that file shows up in the directory?

What happens is that this file is found in the driver document as shown in the image.

Also try downloading a new version but nothing.
Could you help me
And how can I eliminate or dismantle katalon to perform a reinstallation of this

eliminar.PNG

eliminar2.PNG

I’m having this same issue on a mac.
com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Unable to open browser (Root cause: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The driver executable does not exist: /Applications/Katalon/Katalon Studio5.9.1.app/Contents/MacOS)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain.stepFailed(KeywordMain.groovy:36)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.stepFailed(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:65)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.runKeyword(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:27)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.OpenBrowserKeyword.openBrowser(OpenBrowserKeyword.groovy:81)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.OpenBrowserKeyword.execute(OpenBrowserKeyword.groovy:67)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordExecutor.executeKeywordForPlatform(KeywordExecutor.groovy:53)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords.openBrowser(WebUiBuiltInKeywords.groovy:60)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords$openBrowser.call(Unknown Source)
at OpenBrowser.run(OpenBrowser:23)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.run(ScriptEngine.java:194)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.runScriptAsRawText(ScriptEngine.java:119)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.runScript(TestCaseExecutor.java:321)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.doExecute(TestCaseExecutor.java:312)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.processExecutionPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:291)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.accessMainPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:283)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:222)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:106)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.builtin.CallTestCaseKeyword$_callTestCase_closure1.doCall(CallTestCaseKeyword.groovy:59)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.builtin.CallTestCaseKeyword$_callTestCase_closure1.call(CallTestCaseKeyword.groovy)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain.runKeyword(KeywordMain.groovy:54)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.builtin.CallTestCaseKeyword.callTestCase(CallTestCaseKeyword.groovy:80)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.builtin.CallTestCaseKeyword.execute(CallTestCaseKeyword.groovy:44)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordExecutor.executeKeywordForPlatform(KeywordExecutor.groovy:53)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.BuiltinKeywords.callTestCase(BuiltinKeywords.groovy:334)
at Login.run(Login:32)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.runScriptAsRawText(ScriptEngine.java:119)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.runScript(TestCaseExecutor.java:321)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.doExecute(TestCaseExecutor.java:312)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.processExecutionPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:291)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.accessMainPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:283)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:222)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:106)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.builtin.CallTestCaseKeyword$_callTestCase_closure1.doCall(CallTestCaseKeyword.groovy:59)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.builtin.CallTestCaseKeyword$_callTestCase_closure1.call(CallTestCaseKeyword.groovy)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain.runKeyword(KeywordMain.groovy:54)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.builtin.CallTestCaseKeyword.callTestCase(CallTestCaseKeyword.groovy:80)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.builtin.CallTestCaseKeyword.execute(CallTestCaseKeyword.groovy:44)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.BuiltinKeywords.callTestCase(BuiltinKeywords.groovy:334)
at CallTestCaseFromDataFile-Loop.run(CallTestCaseFromDataFile-Loop:53)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestSuiteExecutor.accessTestCaseMainPhase(TestSuiteExecutor.java:129)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestSuiteExecutor.accessTestSuiteMainPhase(TestSuiteExecutor.java:112)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestSuiteExecutor.execute(TestSuiteExecutor.java:81)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.startTestSuite(TestCaseMain.java:149)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$startTestSuite$0.call(Unknown Source)
at TempTestSuite1550872043815.run(TempTestSuite1550872043815.groovy:36)