Unable to find executable for: cmd.exe java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException: Unable to find executable for: cmd.exe

I downloaded the katalon studio and was able to run the newly created scripts successfully. But when I loaded an existing project into my local. It is not opening the browser and getting the below exception.
Versions used:
Katalon 7.4.0
java version “1.8.0_202”
appium -v 1.17.1
npm -v 6.14.5
node -v 14.3.0

2020-05-27 10:59:05.055 INFO c.k.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor - START Test Cases/Web/1. User logs in, browse content and sort Caught: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException: Unable to find executable for: cmd.exe java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException: Unable to find executable for: cmd.exe at io.appium.java_client.service.local.AppiumServiceBuilder.findNodeInCurrentFileSystem(AppiumServiceBuilder.java:174) at io.appium.java_client.service.local.AppiumServiceBuilder.checkAppiumJS(AppiumServiceBuilder.java:345) at io.appium.java_client.service.local.AppiumServiceBuilder.createArgs(AppiumServiceBuilder.java:425) at org.openqa.selenium.remote.service.DriverService$Builder.build(DriverService.java:358) at io.appium.java_client.service.local.AppiumDriverLocalService.buildService(AppiumDriverLocalService.java:86) at io.appium.java_client.service.local.AppiumDriverLocalService$buildService.call(Unknown Source) at utils.AppiumServer.(AppiumServer.groovy:10) at Listeners.(Listeners.groovy:30) at com.kms.katalon.core.context.internal.TestHooker.invokeContextMethods(TestHooker.java:89) at com.kms.katalon.core.context.internal.TestListenerCollector.lambda$3(TestListenerCollector.java:88) at com.kms.katalon.core.context.internal.TestListenerCollector.handleListenerEvent(TestListenerCollector.java:85) at com.kms.katalon.core.context.internal.ExecutionEventManager.publicEvent(ExecutionEventManager.java:36) at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:249) at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:114) at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:105) at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$runTestCase$0.call(Unknown Source) at TempTestCase1590557338828.run(TempTestCase1590557338828.groovy:25) Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Unable to find executable for: cmd.exe at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:987) at org.openqa.selenium.os.OsProcess.(OsProcess.java:64) at org.openqa.selenium.os.CommandLine.(CommandLine.java:38) at io.appium.java_client.service.local.AppiumServiceBuilder.findNodeInCurrentFileSystem(AppiumServiceBuilder.java:168) … 16 more

Approaches tried
Used Katalon 7.3 version
Nodejs reinstallation
Changed the path variables
updated chrome katalon and driver version

Any leads would highly be appreciated.

Hey @Russ_Thomas, I saw your replies in most of the post, could you please help me with it

Sorry, I’m not an Appium user let alone expert.

You are running on Windows, correct?

Yes I am using windows 10,
Version 83.0.4103.61 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Whoever is going to end up helping you is going to want to see your test case code. Please post it.

Shout out; @duyluong @ThanhTo

Please type this command on the command-line and share us the output:

cmd.exe /C npm root -g

@duyluong @ThanhTo
Could you please have a look into this

@ayesha.khanam

Please check System Variables/Path and ensure "C:\Windows\System32" was added to your PATH.

Thanks