The way to solve the Appium problem "Original error: No Chromedriver found that can automate Chrome"

Hi all. Faced the following problem a few days ago: "Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.SessionNotCreatedException: Unable to create a new remote session. Please check the server log for more details. Original error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: No Chromedriver found that can automate Chrome ‘83.0.4103’. You could also try to enable automated chromedrivers download server feature. See appium/chromedriver.md at master · appium/appium · GitHub for more details.
I tried for a very long time to fix it and all the tips I found in search systems didn’t help. I tried to update appium-chromedriver via npm, reinstalling everything and the driver was there but appium still did not see it.

I found the following solution: go to the chromedriver download site (https://chromedriver.chromium.org/downloads) and choose the version you want. After that go to the following directory: “C:\Users\ <youruser>\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\appium\node_modules\appium-chromedriver\chromedriver\win” and paste there the downloaded chromedriver version.
I hope this will help someone!