The path to the objects in "Data Files"

I have objects in "Data Files " that I sometimes move to other folders for a better hierarchy. But then I need to rewrite the path to these objects. What to do to not have to rewrite the path?

tod2020@mail.ru said:

I have objects in "Data Files " that I sometimes move to other folders for a better hierarchy. But then I need to rewrite the path to these objects. What to do to not have to rewrite the path?

Hi Tod,

Currently, you have to update the file Path whenever the location is changed so Katalon Studio will be able to locate the file. However, I will share your feedback with the team for better solutions.

Thank you for using Katalon Studio,
Liam

And the upgrade path is necessary in the Custom Keyword in declared classes. this can be on request. Thanks.

tod2020@mail.ru said:

And the upgrade path is necessary in the Custom Keyword in declared classes. this can be on request. Thanks.

Hi Tod,

Would you please elaborate on this so I can share the request better to the team?

Thanks,
Liam

If I change the path for Testobject, this path is automatically changed in the code of TestCase.

It would be nice if I changed path for some DataFile and this Path changed automatically in the TestCase and in the CustomKeyword