TestOps captcha does not appear

Please let us know what you are using Katalon Studio for?
3. I have currently applied Katalon Studio in my project

How would your work be affected if this issue has not been resolved?
4. I cannot continue my job and have to work on something else while awaiting your response

Operating System
Windows 10

Katalon Studio Version

Screenshots / Videos
Hi,

I’m unable to login to TestOps. Captcha does not appear at url suggested.
First Attempt - no captcha

Second attempt - going to url suggested and the redirect happens and still no captcha

This past week, I have too many failed login attempts but I don’t know from where or who the failed logins are initiated.

1. Why doesn’t the captcha appear? Where do I go to see the captcha prompt?
  2. Do you have system logs for failed attempts so that I can modify an automated login on my side or can you tell me if someone is trying to hack my account?

Hi @jim.sears

Can you try to log in into Katalon website to see if the captcha shows up?

Hi @ThanhTo,
Captcha did not appear in Chrome.
However, I used Firefox instead of Chrome.

1. Login to FF
  2. Login failed
  3. Captcha appeared
  4. Verified captcha and logged in.

Then went back to Chrome and logged in with same credentials successfully.

Could it could be browser cache related? Should I clear something from the cache or should it just work?

More importantly, can you DM with information regarding why I was locked out? This has occurred almost everyday this week so I think 1) I’m being hacked 2) or I have an automated login somewhere that is broken (although the password never changes for this user - ever)

I would appreciate your help to avoid this constant “Failed login” notice! :slight_smile:

Hi @ThanhTo

FYI - I noticed an error in my TestOps agent “Failed login attempts”. I downloaded a new version of Agent Setup and installed and so far, no error msgs. That may have been what was causing my account to lock out. I don’t know why because the password hasn’t changed. Puzzling…

I’ll let you know if it happens again.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.