Test suites names column in Project Executions table

Hello,

I have two feature suggestions:

1. Could you add a column with Test suites names in Project > Executions table? This would give better information which Test suites failed and which succeeded.
  2. Could you add rows numbers from Test cases in Console Log? This would enable quicker finding of the step on which test failed.

Thanks,
Anita

Anita said:

Hello,

I have two feature suggestions:

1. Could you add a column with Test suites names in Project > Executions table? This would give better information which Test suites failed and which succeeded.
  2. Could you add rows numbers from Test cases in Console Log? This would enable quicker finding of the step on which test failed.

Thanks,
Anita

Hi Anita,

Thanks for your suggestion. Would you please clarify 1st request with more details so Katalon team better understand the request?

I have logged the second suggestion for consideration.

Thanks again for using Katalon Studio,
Liam

Hello,

no problem, my 1st suggestion is to add a column with Test suites names in Katalon Analytics on Project view in the table Executions. Now we can only see the ID of the execution but no information about the test suite which was executed (see https://prnt.sc/iaaeze).

Thanks,
Anita

The suggested improvement would be a great add-on because now you need to drill down every time to get this information.