Test result at Katalon TestOps is always 0/50, what is the solution?

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your topic. Please note that it may take a little while before a member of our community or from Katalon team responds to you.

Thanks!

Hi @xsis.nurt,

Welcome to our community. I saw that you completed the Test execution ...3/3 and I see the progress to be 25%. What does 0/50 mean? Please help give more information and context.

Hi,

I found similar discussion here: Finding it hard to meet some certification criteria? Then read this topic! - #29 by vz.pham. Please help follow there

Hi there @xsis.nurt, :wave:

Welcome to our forum.

Did you know, that we are currently running our quarterly Ask Katalon Anything (AKA) activity on the forum? From now till 2024-06-19T16:59:00Z, feel free to ask our Product Support team any Katalon-related questions about setting up & optimize Katalon for your projects, alongside best practices for Web/Mobile/API Testing.

Join AKA by visiting the thread below (simply copy and paste your question in the thread) :point_down:

Hi @xsis.nurt I saw that the requirement you’re asking has been updated. Please double check and confirm.