Test case creations requirement for Practitioner level certification | Katalon Certification Program

Hello Katalon community,

I’m hoping to get some help with an issue I’m having with my Katalon Studio Practitioner level certification progress. I’ve created 36 test cases in Katalon TestOps, but the certification progress indicator is only showing 7/30 completed.

I’ve reviewed the requirements for the Practitioner level certification, and I’m confident that I’ve met all of the criteria. I’ve created the test cases in Katalon TestOps, and they are all properly organized and tagged. I’ve also integrated Katalon Studio with Katalon TestOps, and I’ve made sure that my test cases are being executed correctly. For evidence below the screenshot from Katalon TestOps:

I’m not sure why the certification progress indicator is not updating correctly. I’m hoping that someone in the community can help me troubleshoot this issue. By the way I was follow the topic:

https://forum.katalon.com/t/finding-it-hard-to-meet-some-certification-criteria-then-read-this-topic/86898?u=hardi.yansah97_kat2

But the progress for that point still not reflected in my dashboard.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your topic. Please note that it may take a little while before a member of our community or from Katalon team responds to you.

Thanks!

Hi there @hardiyansah9 , for that requirement, you will need to create test cases in Katalon Studio, not TestOps. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hi @viet.nguyen, thank you for replies.
I have make sure creating Test Case in the Katalon Studio and there are more than 7 test case created, following screenshot attached :

1 Like

Well that is indeed lots of test cases. Do you create them from scratch in Katalon Studio or do you import them from somewhere else? @hardiyansah9

For test case, I create several test case with copy paste from main test case then modify step with according and rename it, it’s same with import?

1 Like

I think so, let’s create some test cases from scratch and see if it updates the data.

Thank you @viet.nguyen the test case has been updated. Solved with create some test case from scratch.

1 Like

Congrats! Don’t forget to share your hard-earned Katalon certifications!