Test Case Execution Based Failure and Test suite scheduler

Hi all,
I am new to Katalon and trying to understand the feasibility of Katalon for my Project. Basically i am looking for the below two scenario and how to do Katalon

1.Lets say that i have test case for login of a web application, I need to do if the login test case execution time is more than 2 minutes, send email alert for this test case failed

2. Schedule the test suite (collection of test cases) to run for every 1 hour.

can you please advise is it feasible in Katalon, if so the steps to achieve them

Hi Rajaraman,

Please find below my answers to your current questions :):
1.Let say that i have test case for login of a web application, I need to do if the login test case execution time is more than 2 minutes, send email alert for this test case failed
=> For clarifications: Email report is sent to you after every execution, and there is no way to count execution time. So with these facts, unfortunately you can’t achieve this scenario using Katalon Studio.

2. Schedule the test suite (collection of test cases) to run for every 1 hour.
=> Again, there is also no scheduler right now in Katalon Studio. You can achieve this using Windows scheduler combined with console mode execution. However, this will be complicated to set it up, so if you really want to this , I will give you a brief about this.

Vinh Nguyen,
Thank you for the prompt response. Is it at least possible to send email only when the test case failed. For instance if the test case written to check the login feature and if there is failure in the login then send the email alert, if there is no failure and test case passed then no need to send email alert.