Not able to schedule katalon test cases

Hi Experts,

I need help in scheduling test cases of katalon.

I have created test cases, now i want them to run on a defined schedule.

I have created batch filer as per the katalon documentation , if I run that batch file, it runs ok .

I then tried scheduling that batch file in windows 10 scheduler ,

that scheduler job runs, I see report logs created in katalon but all test cases get failed

Can someone please help fixing this problem ?

Regards!

does the user under which you are running scheduled execution access everywhere it needs?

Post the failure messages so we can see what you are dealing with.

Yes, user has access everywhere. I am using my user and able to run it manually with my user
also able to schedule with my user so i really do not think issue is with access.

below are the details

**Screen shot from scheduler: **

**Action part in one of the scheduler task **

content in the script which is being called

@echo on

C:\Users\uma.aggarwal\Desktop\Katalon\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-5.6.1\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-5.6.1\katalon -runMode=console -consoleLog -noExit -projectPath=“C:\Users\uma.aggarwal\Desktop\Katalon\Katalon\onprem-katalon-tests\onprem-katalon-tests.prj” -retry=0 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/Assets Full Functional Test” -executionProfile=“default” -browserType=“Chrome”

screen shot of the katalon report when scheduled task runs

It failed on the very first element

However when i run this script manually, it works fine

Could you please help ?

Many Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Regards!

schedule.jpg

action.jpg

kata.jpg

If I’m forced to take a wild guess at this, the browser never reached the proper page. If you read the earlier lines, those timings look pretty bad – 43 seconds?

Are you certain your scheduled task is operating correctly? Did you try to run the task by clicking the Run button in task scheduler?

Hi Russ,

Yes, you are correct, it is not reaching that page at all. That is what the problem is.

Task scheduler works correct but the thing is that it is loading browser but never opening the link i want

But when i run the same script ( which i use in scheduler) , it does what I want

This is the issue i need solution for.

Thanks!
Uma

Ok, so I put in proxy details and it is now reaching to that page, however out of 19 test cases only 4 are passing .

I have rerun the scheduler task many times, same set of test cases are passing, however when i run it from katalon or using batch file ( manually ) all pass everytime

any idea ?

Thanks!
Uma

Facing the same issue. Any solution yet?

Regards,
Shabeer