Thank you for your reply and for sharing your post.
What I understand is, Katalon supports naming test artifacts, including Test Case, Test Object, Test Data File, Test Suite, Test Suite Collection, and Checkpoint with UTF-8 characters.
But I think it working fine within the Katalon project only.
While capturing an object in Spy web window, if the captured object has any Japanese character it shows blank space in the Object Name field, even we update Object Name manually it does not reflect the Japanese name into the object repository.
Actual page name is :メインメニュー
Actual Test Object text value :ID/PW（個人/個人B)
Spy web Object Name is :Page_
Spy web Test Object Object Name :a_IDPWB)
Object repository situation:
登録 I find a whitespace character. I feel curious about this whitespace char.
Regarding this, this name is not automatically captured, I have written it manually.
Sorry to confuse you.