Recorder launched from extension will not record

Hello, I am new to the community. I had someone recommend katalon to assist me with some New Relic synthetics. I launched the recorder from the extension. I created a test suite and a test case and named them both. I opened a new tab, the press record. I browse to the page I want to work with and attempt to log in. Nothing is recorded.

I attempted to do the same in studio and supplied the custom URL, this seemed to work okay, but I can’t find a way to provide the custom URL in the recorder.

Moved it from Bug Report to General.

Hi clint.doyle

Please retry by the following steps:

1. Open the new extension windows
  2. Create your test suite and test case
  3. Open a new tab on a web browser and hit the Record button
  4. Enter the web URL at new tab and click on any menu or link on the website.
  1. Open the new extension windows
    I closed all windows, reopened a browser, then clicked the extension icon to launch the Recorder
  2. Create your test suite and test case
    I deleted all suites and test cases. I created a new suite, and new test case.
  3. Open a new tab on a web browser and hit the Record button
    I opened a new tab, and pushed the record button in the Recorder
  4. Enter the web URL at new tab and click on any menu or link on the website .
    I typed the URL into the browser and logged into my site, then I accessed a menu to click the logout button.

Nothing was recorded.

What is your browser name / version & the extension version clint.doyle?
I am using Firefox 68 (Katalon Recoder 3.8.1) and Chrome 75 (Katalon Recoder 3.8.2).

Version 75.0.3770.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Recorder version 3.8.2

After doing some testing at home I believe my organization (which manages Chrome in my office) is doing something to obstruct this. It worked fine at the house. Thank you for the time you spend trying to help me.