"Record Web" is NOT recording all objects:

Dave Evers said:

Recording now works in Katalon Studio, Version: 5.6.3, Build: 1
Right-Clicking on objects still does NOT work as it does in Katalon Studio, Version: 5.5.0, Build: 1

Having the ability to Right-Click on objects is a huge time-saver as I mentioned earlier in this thread. Objects that are Right-Clicked (and stored) can be edited to the desired custom keyword(s) when working in script and or manual view.

Thanks for all of the hard-work to get the recording fixed!

Hi there,

Right click will be fixed in the next release 5.7, we’ve just fixed some recording issues in 5.6.3 :).

Regards

@Dave Evers
@Kareem Hutchinson

Thank you for providing info and testing the fixes with us. The issues of not being able to record some elements and right click have been resolved in the latest version of Katalon Studio (5.6.3) which is publicly available on our website.

Thanks!

Hello Everyone,
I am currently working on a Business Intelligence project and started using Katalon Studio Version: 5.10.1Build: 1 to test some apps and dashboards. Unfortunately I am unable to record some click actions. I also tried to record with Katalon recorder 3.6.12 but had the same issue. Could someone give me some hints or workarounds for this issue, please?

Thank you
SM